Membership plugin hide lower subscriptions

Hello

very nice plugin, I have one big question though. I don't see any option in hiding lower subscriptions from a user. I have two subscriptions, one paid and a trial for 10 days which is free.

When someone registers and subscribes for paid subscription I don't want to see the option to "Upgrade" to the trial subscription.

Is it possible? Maybe take into account the subscription order and don't display subscriptions with a lower number.

Thanks

• Ash

Sorry, I got your question wrong. Currently it is not possible out of the box. But there might be a possible workaround.

1. You can deselect the subscription page from Membership > Options > Membership Pages.
    2. Then create a page - called Your Subscriptions and link it to somewhere else.
    3. In that page you use level shortcode to show different content to different level.
    4. In that page use the subscription shortcode wrapped by level shortcode.

For example:
    Subscription => Level => ID
    Gold => Gold => 2
    Silver => Silver => 1

Then like this:

[level silver]
    [subscriptiontitle subscription="2"]
    [subscriptiondetails subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="2"]
    [/level silver]

So only the silver members can upgrade to Gold. You can show different content to gold members.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.