Membership plugin - how do members login?

I am trying to set up my site to take a free subscription and then drip feed through a number of levels. I have set up the registration page, however after someone is registered how do they login without having to go to the registration page again and click on Already registered - these seems a very messy way of doing it.

• dicksone

In the process of trying to sort out the login plugin I now get an error every time I go through the Registration page, as below. The user is registered but I can't get it to redirect to the Welcome page that I've set up as the following errors show up. I've tried to undo the login plugin and take it back to where it was but with no success.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web1/user26349/website/wordPress/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/header.php:13) in /web1/user26349/website/wordPress/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 680

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web1/user26349/website/wordPress/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/header.php:13) in /web1/user26349/website/wordPress/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 681

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web1/user26349/website/wordPress/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/header.php:13) in /web1/user26349/website/wordPress/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 682

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.