Membership Plugin - Images Missing

Since installing the membership plugin any images I upload appear to have broken links. If I disable the plugin, they appear. Whats happening?

xpandonline.com.au

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ellissajayne,

Thank you for your feedback and letting us know about the issue that your installation is currently having.

If I understand correctly and considering other tickets that have reported this issue in the past, that the images were added prior to the Membership plugin activation?

If so, this is where I believe the problem is at and has required re-uploading the images while Membership is activated.

Please advise if indeed this is still the case and they work after activating the Membership plugin and re-uploading the image.

Cheers, Joe

• ShickWebDesign
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I am having the same issue and the images have been uploaded since activating the membership plugin. If you right click on the image (broken link) and select view image, you receive the following error:

Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter in /home/wormtra/public_html/naturesplace.org/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershippublic.php on line 422
    404 — File not found.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ShickWebDesign,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Your issue though it seems related appears to be of a different nature to me.

Please confirm that your user name for your hosting account is wormtra?

For this particular you described above can you re-upload it?

You may also want to check your database since it is indicating a Empty delimiter in your error message.

In the admin dashboard go to Membership --> Options --> Advanced Tab and click on repair membership Tables and see if that straightens this out by any chance.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• ShickWebDesign

I went ahead and did a repair tables and re-uploaded the membershippublic.php file. It still shows a broken link for the image. When I try to open the image I now receive:

404 — File not found.

However, if I am logged in it displays the image just fine.

• ShickWebDesign

The issue has to do with the renaming of the wp-content/uploads folder used masked downloads URL. If I remove that option, as well as the protected groups, the images load no problem. However, when I add the masked download URL to something unique, they stop functioning when not logged in.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ellissajayne,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.