Membership plugin issue with redirections and setting up the levels

Hi WPMU Devs,
I have urgent need for help, site need to be launched, I was waiting for the scheduled live support, but it just didn't happen.
I'm using your Membership plugin and I have a problem. Right now when User register an account but don't finish the payment, he is also able to access the site. How to solve this?

Tyler Postle

Hey Zarah,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Sorry about the live chat. Patrick is away all month due to a family emergency so his chats will be closed. He will be back in October

They will be able to access the site because their account is created but they won't be applied the actual Membership level and shouldn't have access to any protected content. Is that how it is working or do they have access to content that should be protected?

Also, can you upgrade to the latest version of Membership. We just released 3.5.1.8

Your site is protected so I'm not able to test out the sign up. If you unblock it then I can go test it out. Perhaps you could grant support access so I can see what should be blocked and what shouldn't be.

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler