Membership plugin login widget

Installed ok. Subscription text and level text widgets are working. However, when I try to add the login widget i get ...
Fatal error: Call to undefined function do_shortcde() in /home3/emoney78/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/addons/login.widget.php on line 42
Any ideas? Looks like it has potential.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Lisa,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

What is the WordPress and Membership plugin version you are using ?

Can you kindly check it with all other plugins disabled and on the default WordPress theme and see if the issue is still there ?

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Lisa,

I cant recreate it and I need to see the issue in action.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers
    PC

• Lisa Frost
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I'm still havong some problems with this plugin. The login works in I.E. but not in google chrome. The login widget is also blocking other widgets. If I add a widget below the login, it'll show in I.E. but not chrome.

Also, I've read thru the docs, but cannot get the access levels to work. I've tried short codes, URL groups, +/- rules. It will not allow me to layer subscription plans. Is there some oter resources for this plug in. The .pdf file that comes with the plugin give all types of instructions on how to tell people they cannot access ertain pages, but doesn't really say how to protect the page or how to add to a subscription level. Any ideas?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Sorry about the delay here. I have not been well lately and missed a few threads.

I'm still havong some problems with this plugin. The login works in I.E. but not in google chrome. The login widget is also blocking other widgets. If I add a widget below the login, it'll show in I.E. but not chrome.

Do you still have the same login details on the site ?

Also, I've read thru the docs, but cannot get the access levels to work. I've tried short codes, URL groups, +/- rules. It will not allow me to layer subscription plans. Is there some oter resources for this plug in. The .pdf file that comes with the plugin give all types of instructions on how to tell people they cannot access ertain pages, but doesn't really say how to protect the page or how to add to a subscription level. Any ideas?

Ideally that should go as a new topic as its different from the originally reported question. That ways we will better be able to keep separate issues on separate topics.

To protect a page you just need to add that to the negative rules and check it or add it to positive rules and uncheck it.

I can setup a sample subscription plan and a sample access level to help you understand it more clearly if you can tell me if you have the same login details.

Or to save time can you send them again via contact form using the same instructions as here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-plugin-login-widget#post-509423

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.