Membership Plugin – Member Invite Code Only Setup ,w/ Free Subscription Setup

Hi, i just installed membership and buddy press , I require ALL users that register to already have an invite code I just need a step by step on how to make it work with a Free Subscription based system , I dont want them to pay for subscription because I have already given them a code upon giving them a Thankyou card , each user has a unique number code such as 3647823 .

I would like them to be able to only register with a valid number on the card ; I have entered the list of numbers into the Extras section of Membership , however i do not see the Signup Button nor the field for signing up am i missing something or is there something wrong , incorrect with the setup ?

Is their anything else i need to install ?

Thanks in advanced

TH

• Dharmendra
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello @martin_cataldi_rogers,

I hope you’re well today! And Thanks for posting on the forums. :slight_smile:

Have you already created a registration page for Membership?

If not, then you can create a registration page via WordPress Admin area ==> Membership ==> Options ==> Membership Pages (Tab) ==> Registration page (section) ==> Create page (or you can select any existing page.).

This is the page a new user will be redirected to when they want to register on your site.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

• Whizadree
    • New Recruit

Guess What , after typing that a few moments latter i found out it didnt take the user level drag and drop save correctly after making sure the 3 User Levels were added to the Subscription , all things are well , the Signup button Appears and the Registration works . so for now all sorted , thanks for the quick reply +1

• Whizadree
    • New Recruit

<resolved>

Make Sure you have a active user placed in to the subscription and the subscription is activated , and that if you are using free subscription with invite codes , turn on invite codes and enter codes in Extras , then make sure Free Subscription Gateway is checked and applied

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.