I'm having difficulty with the Membership plugin.
What I'm trying to do: protect a file.csv, a CSV document, so only Members can download it.
What I've done:
1) Added example.com/documents to the Actual Download URL field in the Membership plugin's Edit Options page.
2) Added example.com/obfuscated to the Masked Download URL field in the Membership plugin's Edit Options page.
3) Created a protected group called membersonly in the Membership plugin's Edit Options page.
4) Used the standard Wordpress media uploader to upload file.csv to example.com/documents
5) Used the standard Wordpress media uploader to set file.csv to be part of the membersonly protected group
6) Copy/pasted the URL from the Wordpress media uploaded, example.com/documents/file.csv into a blog post and published it.
6) Added the protected download group membersonly to my Member level in the Edit Levels page of the Membership plugin
7) Created a user with a Member account, and logged in with it in a different browser to the one I'm logged in as an admin.
Logged in as a Member and viewing the blog post in question, I'm seeing the link example.com/obfuscated/file.csv.
So far, so good.
But when I click it, I get the Membership plugin's No Access image.
Any ideas where I went wrong?