Membership Plugin Menu Content

Is it possible to make a menu item visible for a VISITOR but then have it invisible for a paid member or member of level XYZ?

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

That is possible, but it would require some custom development.

You'd need to create an if statement checking to see if the user has a paid level, if he does, then output a certain menu, if he doesn't, output the "free menu."

Are you familiar with PHP or WordPress theming?

• wshinds
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I am to an extent, but to be honest Brian, I'd prefer to work with a pro, these days my time with the association is needed anywhere but pouring over code. That being said, is there a place here at WPMU that I could work with one of your folks and offer them a paid gig, I don't want to break any rules, I am familiar enough to know that what I am asking is pretty easy-ish - spent years custom coding VBulletin/IPB boards for people so I know we're going to check for if user=logged-on show: MENUITEM and of course not to show the MENUITEM or something similar for the guest scenario.

Thank you for the reply sir. You're upside down!

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.