Membership Plugin Not Displaying Subscriptions

I have Membership plugin installed. I set it up last night and configured it perfectly. This morning it was not showing my Subscriptions on the designated page. I did nothing to the site to change it, nor did I install any new plugins. I would let me recreated the subscriptions either. I then repaired the Membership tables in the plugin options and then deleted the plugin, and reinstalled it. It then let me add back the Subscription levels again. However, they will not show the levels and sign up options for them on the designated page any more. I tried and repaired the database again and disabled all the plugins but still it will not show. Any ideas before I have to scrap it. My site has to go live by 4/30/13!!! Thanks!

• PC

Hello @bpatts

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

It seems like you have done all the troubleshooting steps already but there are a couple of more things I would like you to check.

However, they will not show the levels and sign up options for them on the designated page any more.

Did you try and use a custom page ?

This is the page a user will be redirected to when they want to view their subscription details and upgrade / renew them.
    It can be left blank to use the standard Membership interface, otherwise it can contain any content you want but should contain the [renewform] shortcode in some location.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.