Trouble With Membership Plugin

The membership plugin isn't creating the tables in the database and the regmembers template file, which is suppose to load the [subscriptionform] is loading the default bp registration form for the network.

example: http://jspot.fusesix.com

click the login link at top right, then click Create An Account. You'll see how it's loading the bp form. Of course it dosen't matter untill I get the Tables in the database.

any help?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Vason,

Check your wp_options table for M_Installed, M_active_gateways, and M_Newsstream_Installed. If you find these, first deactivate the plugin, remove the above from your database, then reactivate the plugin and check to see if the tables are then created.

That's the only thing I can think of that would block the tables from being created. Barry should be back from weekend soon and may have some other suggestions if this doesn't solve it for ya.

Thanks!

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

first step as masonjames says - is to make sure the M_Installed (in fact every M_ option) is removed form your wp_options table (or wp_1_, wp_2 , etc... for whatever blog number you are on).

Once that is done, visiting the membership dashboard should create the tables for you - if it doesn't (but it does create the M_ options again, then it may be something to do with the database user you have WP logging into the database not have CREATE TABLE rights - if you can you should add this capaiblity, other than that you'll have to create the table manually in the database for the plugin to use.

The SQL is in the membershipincludes/classes/upgrade.php file - if you want me to strip them out of the code and make an sql file for you then let me know the table prefix you have setup on your install and the blog id number (and if you have or want global tables).

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.