Membership plugin - payment gateway and more

Love your plugin, but have lots of questions.
My domain is learnnursingonline.com

-I'm having trouble setting up authorize.net. in general and would like help, but also wonder if you can set up a monthly renewing subscription for authorize.net

-Can i display different content on a page dependent upon a person's subscription level?

-What file do I need to access to change the registration page styling/buttons

-Can I redirect users upon signing up depending on their subscription level?

-Can I change the protected content message depending on subscription level?

THANKS!

• Patrick

Hiya @wfaudo

Welcome to the forums!

Those are some good questions! Let's get some answers going, shall we?

wonder if you can set up a monthly renewing subscription for authorize.net

Yes, but you need to use the ARB gateway for recurring subscriptions with Authorize.net.

Can i display different content on a page + Can I change the protected content message depending on subscription level?

Not depending on the subscription level, no. But depending on the access level, yes. Use the shortcodes you'll find auto-generated for each access level to wrap the content you want to show/hide for each access level. You can use them in any content area, on a page/post, or in the "Protected content message" area of the plugin settings under the Content Protection tab.

What file do I need to access to change the registration page styling/buttons

It's never a good idea to modify core code of plugins because you'll need to redo your changes every time you update the plugin. If all you want to do is change the styling, simply add the necessary CSS to your theme's style-sheet. Or you could use the CustomCSS module in the Jetpack plugin. Or try another plugin like My Custom CSS.

Can I redirect users upon signing up depending on their subscription level?

Unfortunately, no. That is not yet a feature of Membership. I believe it is among those being studied/scoped out for future integration, but not yet available I'm afraid.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.