Membership Plugin - please help

Hi, I purchased a subscription yesterday and I am stuck with one of the plugins on this site.
I have installed and configured the Membership plugin but for some reason it does not work when I view my site when I am not logged into WP. When I am logged in, I can see the [subscriptionform] form show up on screen but when I test it and I am not logged in, nothing shows up.
I have created a Stranger level called "visitor" but I still have this issue. you can check it out at http://www.pcstuff.co.za/new-registration-completed-page/

• Kimberly

Hello reej!

Welcome to the WPMUdev community!

Membership can be a bit tedious to set up at times, since it offers so many options.

Do you have "enable incomplete signups" checked?

Which payment gateway are you using?

If you have the Plugin set to assign a level at signup then it can cause issues with signing in.

What are your access rules for the Visitor level? You will need to set these independently of any other access rules for any other subscription levels. Setting a negative rule in one access level does not automatically create a positive rule in another, they are all independent of each other.

With the above in mind, any other information you can give regarding your settings would be most helpful.

Best,

Kimberly

• aecnu

Greetings reej,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.