Membership plugin problem

Hi,

Since the update of Membership I can't protect posts any longer. Can you check out whats wrong?

Regards,

Sander

• James Morris

Hello sander,

I hope you are well today.

Thank you for having Support Staff Login enable so that I could look into this issue further.

It seems you have found a bug in our plugin. I've tested this issue out on a fresh install of WordPress and was able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. I've reported this to our Dev Team so that they can get to work on a fix for this.

As a temporary workaround, I've found that the previous version of M2P (1.0.3.3) does not have this issue. You can revert back to this version by going to the plugin page and clicking on the changelog button. Screenshot: https://goo.gl/Thgrde There you can download previous versions.

Once you download the older version, login to your server via FTP and navigate to wp-content/plugins/ and delete the membership folder.

Then, go into WP Admin -> Plugins -> Add New and upload the previous version and activate it. This will retain all your settings and memberships.

An update will be posted on this bug fix as soon as technically possible.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.