Membership plugin - Purchasing Group Subscriptions

Our Site:
Currently our site allows members to join and purchase products and services from our website. We are offer a premium subscription in which the users with the subscription will receive discounted pricing.

What we need:
We would like to allow a single user to buy a subscription for multiple users.

We want the purchaser to add users to fill those purchased spaces, as well as add or remove users upon renewal of the subscription.

Is this currently possible with the membership plugin?

If not is there a possibility that you could add this to the membership plugin in future updates?

Thanks

Andre Foisy

Hi @Alex,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for contacting our support team.

I hope you're having a great day.

What you are describing sounds to me as you'd want to have the capability of creating a 2nd tier of membership sales. or commonly called also a "reseller program"? Is that correct?

If that so, the current Membership plugin does not offer this possibility, nor do we have any plan, as far as I know, to offer this feature in the future, with this plugin.

What I can do though, is submit this to the Features request board and see if enough members would vote for this. It could be added if enough members request such feature, however I cannot give an ETA, and if this is to become in demand you should know that it would be added to our new Protected Content plugin, which is the more advanced version of Membership and the one we are focusing development on from now on.

I hope this helps, do not hesitate to ask if you have more questions

Best regards,
    Andre