Membership Plugin Questions

Good day

I have a few questions regaring the membership plugin:

1. I have a multisite with subdomain setup. I activated the plugin on one such a site : eg. site1.mymultisite.com. How do I disable the admin dashboard? The members of this site should not see the admin dashboard (especially not the Your account button). If it is not possible, hoe do I customise the dashboard?
2. How do I add custom registration fields?
3. How do I extend the profile fields. I want to add more fields to the profile and update this fields on a seperate page for the logged-in user

Thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Skycloud,

Thank you for these great questions.

1. I have a multisite with subdomain setup. I activated the plugin on one such a site : eg. site1.mymultisite.com. How do I disable the admin dashboard? The members of this site should not see the admin dashboard (especially not the Your account button). If it is not possible, hoe do I customise the dashboard?

During your testing were you using another browser other then the one you develp with to see if you get an accurate viewing of your site?

You cannot actually deactivate the dashboard, but there are a couple other things you might want to choose instead.

Remove Dashboard Access for Non-Admins plugin

~or~

Change the Dashboard using our very own Easy Blogging plugin to create a whole new custom dashboard

~or~

Perhaps use the Advanced Access Manager plugin to define the way you want the current dashboard to look moderated by user roles.

2. How do I add custom registration fields?

This task is not so easy to implement, but perhaps the Custom User Registration plugin may due the may for you.

If you try this one out please let me know how it goes or doesn't go.

3. How do I extend the profile fields. I want to add more fields to the profile and update this fields on a seperate page for the logged-in user

There is not a whole lot available to do this task unless you are indeed a coder?

If not then you may want to try something like Simple CRM Profile Page Addon plugin.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Skycloud,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.