Membership Plugin - Redirection

Hi WPMUDEV,

I hope you are well, please could someone assist me. I've setup membership pro in my theme and I'm using another plugin called User Meta.

We want the user to land on the registration page: http://roofingcontractorsdirect.com/registration-main/

Then Redirect to the Subscription Plan:

http://roofingcontractorsdirect.com/subscriptions/?action=registeruser&subscription=1

When I try and sign up to a subscription it just bounces back???

It's been driving me crazy for weeks now trying to figure it out!

Many thanks,

Justin

• Justin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Jude,

I'm good thank you for asking and I hope the same for you...

I've tried reshuffling everything and reinstalling all pages, setup "free subscription gateway"
    Still can't figure it out!

I accidentally deleted your user profile.

Anyway if you can help that would be awesome.

Please see the attached files.

Kind regards,

Justin

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey there, Justin!

I've edited your earlier post, can you delete the account you created there?

I'm taking a look at your site and I see the issue you're discussing. Let's look for some PHP errors to see if we can find what's happening here.

Open up your wp-config.php file, and replace the current WP_DEBUG line(s) with the following:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

@ini_set('display_errors',0);

Try to complete a subscription, so the PHP files that control the subscription/payment pages are called.

Now, go to your wp-content folder on your server, you should see a debug.log file there. If there are any PHP warnings, you'll see them listed here. It can tell us what's going wrong.

Thanks!

• Justin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Michelle,

I thank you for your response, I have done as you suggested. I think it's important to point out that there was no coding in the config file just a blank file. I added the code as per your above suggestion and ended up with the attached screenshot. I followed through with the registration but still on debug report.

I know this may be silly but I've never used a Debug report so I'm not even sure if it's something I've done wrong...

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi there, Justin!

Your wp-config.php should not have been blank, I think you may be looking at the wrong file. wp-config is in your root WordPress folder, alongside your wp-content, wp-admin, and wp-includes folders. It will have a bunch of information in it, including your database details, your unique salts, and several rules for how your site behaves.

You can absolutely send this info on privately, use our secure contact form.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Subject: "Attn: Michelle Shull"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

I'll get your config files sorted out.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.