Membership plugin redirection page

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to redirect to specific pages each member depending on his subscription.

I would like also to know it there is a way to show different menus depending on the user membership subscription, so that a different members can have different links to different pages, the once they can see and not to all for example.

thanks for your help.

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

I think the best way to handle the redirection is to send them to the Welcome Page and use shortcodes to restrict what each level sees. On there you’d have a link for each that puts them into a different page with options for that level. For menu stuff, look at the Negative rules for menus on each level.

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Paul

Need multiple downloads for MarketPress products? No worries!: http://goo.gl/vrdWx

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.