We submitted this but have not heard back. can you please respond ASAP - we have a deadline to meet.
We are trying to finish the final configuration of a website that uses BuddyPress, WPMUDEV Membership Plugin for membership levels and subscriptions, and Events+. Here are our questions:
1. The registration page gives us an error saying that "this account is not active"
(this is the page they see when they Sign Up for the first time - let us know if we did it correctly).
2. So it won't let the person register, but then it actually does register the person as an admin. We definitely cannot have this.
3. How can we connect Buddypress, your Membership Plugin, and Events+ together seamlessly so they are all connected AND there is only one registration page? We set it up so everything works together but want to be sure that there is nothing else to do. We created one registration form and it appears like it's all connected as one but please take a look. We do not want people having to register again for events. One they are a member, they can RSVP, buy tickets etc.
4. Does Pay Pal automatically charge monthly reoccurring payments? We need to have it automatic. We tested is and it said $39.99 each 30 days so this means reoccuring right?
5. Is there any way to offer two payment options? If they pay monthly a certain cost and then if they pay annually - a different cost that is lower? If yes, how as we do not see this in the settings?
6. Also, we are using the Social Login plugin where people can register and login using FB, Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn. It was working perfect before (only FB is set up now so test with that one). Now that we set up the membership plugin, when you choose an member level on this page http://eventnj.com/subscription-form/ a pop up window appears and they complete their registration details but the social icons to register via your social media sites do not show up. How can we add this? This is a major function of the site and we must have this.
Thank you so much for your help!
We can give you admin credentials - everything is set up with Sandbox right now too.