Membership plugin registration form to include Name field

How can we extend the Membership registration form to include additional field like first name, and/or last name, or any additional field?

I don't find the Membership plugin have a broadcast newsletter functionality. Can this be added so we don't have to rely on another plugin like e-Newsletter.

Or please give me some tips on how to integrate Membership subscriptions and e-Newsletter groups.

Thank you,

Ben.

• aecnu

Greetings Ben,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the great questions.

How can we extend the Membership registration form to include additional field like first name, and/or last name, or any additional field?

Due to the fact that it is a dynamically created page as it is there is no direct way to do it without creating a custom form itself which can be done using the following:

To override any of the pages generated by membership with your own you can easily define the following in your wp-config:

MEMBERSHIP_ACCOUNT_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_REGISTRATION_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_SUBSCRIPTION_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_MEMBER_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_UPGRADE_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_RENEW_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_PAYMENT_FORM

using ('MEMBERSHIP_****_FORM','/full/server/path/to/file/');

I don't find the Membership plugin have a broadcast newsletter functionality. Can this be added so we don't have to rely on another plugin like e-Newsletter.

For this question I will refer you to what the lead developer of the Membership plugin has asked to be done regarding anything related to membership right now - to send them to the Beta post to add any feature requests, issues or comments which is located at:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-344-beta

He will directly address this concern there.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.