Membership Plugin - Revenue Sharing

Sharing revenue between Network Admin and Site Admins using Membership Plugin? Site Admins collect money from their Premium Member subscriptions and than they share earnings with Network Admin (PayPal subscription). Similar feature that MarketPress has.

1. Is it possible and how to accomplish it?
2. If not, is there a workaround that actually works?

Please help. Thanks.

• robobear
    • New Recruit

Kimberly, this is the scenario:

We're building a Multisite Network where every site owner will provide interesting content, only visible to Premium members of their site. Of course, you'll have to pay to become a Premium member. Others will be able to see free content. Percentage of their revenue goes to main site/network admin. Just like it is possible to collect percentage of every sale across whole Network using MarketPress plugin.

Can Affiliate Plugin do that? If so, how?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

robobear,

The plugin allows any user registered at your site to simply become and affiliate by filling in their PayPal email. They are then given a link, for example, http://premium.pmudev.org/?ref=admin-63 which they can then use to promote the site.

All of the unique clicks they attract, standard sign-ups and paid sign-ups are then tracked by the plugin and displayed - oh so nicely - to the user and yourself. And what do we mean by a paid sign up - well as I mentioned it integrates 100% with Membership & Supporter so that when a free user decides to become a supporter... that's where the money is earned!

Marketpress uses PayPal Chained Payments and is a bit different from this plugin. You can use various payment gateways with Affiliate as well.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

• robobear
    • New Recruit

Kimberly, please help a little bit more. Let's say I'm a Network Admin and I want to collect revenue from every payed subscription on every site that is part of my WP Multisite Network. What should I do? Should I put Affiliate banners that promote every single site that is part of Network? Is that what you're saying? You see, I don't want enable users from different sites to share revenue with admins of the site they are registered to. I want all admins to share revenue with me. It means that I want to collect percentage of every subscription from all sites on my network.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.