Membership plugin sending emails

Hey guys,

I am not sure why, but the email function that comes with M2 Pro keeps sending emails for subscribers subs who have expired. It would be fine if it jsut sent them one, but it is sending them a ton over and over again.

I have done plugins conflict test as well as a theme conflict test. I have had a lot of issue with this plugin and I am not sure what I am doing wrong as the plugin continues to malfunction in a sandbox on what is essentially a default WordPress install. Any help on this would be great and support access has been enabled.

https://api.monosnap.com/rpc/file/download?id=a5G9sTO9QjbfbX1FaGKJvbf3fRrBC9

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Ryan, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

We've released version 1.0.1 of Membership 2 Pro today, with a lot of fixes available, could you please try updating to that, and seeing if that helps please?

Should you still be running into issues though, I'm not seeing that the site mentioned in this thread has Support Access enabled, could you please try enabling again? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Ryan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Oooopps! My bad Michael. I totally thought i had it updated before I sent in the ticket. I got it updated now and I have also enabled support access as well.

I also totally forgot I had this option set up in my sandbox environment so I just turned it off. Lets put this ticket on hold for a day or two and I will see if I am still getting them.

Thanks again Michael!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.