Membership Plugin setup

I am configuring the membership plugin and under the Options menu i am setting the Membership pages tab. I have created a Register page and selected that from the drop down box but instead of seeing my blank page when I hit Register on my menu I see the following message:-
"Select a Subscription
We have the following subscriptions available for our site. To join, simply click on the Sign Up button and then complete the registration details."
Firstly there is no sign up button and also I do not want that text about subscriptions.. I want a form on this page for people to register (or a link to the form). We are offering access to a free design system but no form appears there even though I selected the "original membership form" from the drop down box. I can create a form myself but how do I edit the text about subscriptions? New to this as you can see :slight_smile:
Whilst writing I wonder if I could ask you something else. My client would like the site visitor to be sent to Facebook to Like his pages before they can access the free design software. Is this possible with this plugin? I would be grateful for any help you could give.