Membership Plugin Signup form not working

For some reason when you go to my signup page it shows the word Empty where the form should be. I have one subscription setup tied into one level called "member" and I set up the signup page called "Sign Up" with the shortcode in it. I have no idea why it isn't working.

Here is a link to the page:

http://nerdenterprises.com/quickbooksanswers/signup/

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi NerdEnterprises,

Membership itself shouldn’t be displaying “Empty” when the shortcode is found. Do you by any chance have another plugin that might affect shortcodes?

Also, just to be sure, do you have Membership enabled at Membership > Membership?

Thanks,

David

• astUtemy
    • New Recruit

Yep! Membership is enabled. Apparently the “Empty” thing is something else! I have no idea what, but I removed the form shortcode and it’s still there. I have the Contact Form 7 plugin so I tried disabling that and it didn’t solve the problem.

So now I have 2 problems. Going to disable membership and see if the “empty” thing goes away.

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya!

Did you get this sorted in the end? It sounds like you have a network-activated plugin (or mu-plugin) somewhere causing that…

I’ll mark this ticket as resolved just in case. If it wasn’t resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it’s a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

• astUtemy
    • New Recruit

Actually it was the advertising plugin that was doing this. I noticed it was showing the word Empty both above and below every single post which made me think of the adsense advertising plugin because that is configured to show the ads above and below. Only problem is it should not have shown ‘Empty’ because I had my before and after ad code in there, but once I removed the advertising plugin the problem went away and fortunately it was on a site where I was not concerned because I am not counting on ad revenue there.

As far as the issue being resolved here in this forum, no it never was. As you can see from July 26, my last post to now there was no response. When I signed up for this website a Live chat person came on and promised me the most amazing support. My experience here doesn’t ‘support’ this promise.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.