Membership Plugin: subscribe buttons in a table

Hi. I would like to make a membership options table – you know the sort, listing the different benefits of each membership option side by side.

Is there any way to grab the subscribe buttons of reach membership level, and coding them into my own template file?

Thanks again for the amazing support o this site.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings PROPAGANDA,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Is there any way to grab the subscribe buttons of reach membership level, and coding them into my own template file?

Not that I am aware in the manner you described but you may want to just copy the buttons and grab their URLs to add to your template and see if that indeed works as expected.

Please let me know how its goes if you try it out.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Abaloo
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks guys. I’m just actually picking up on this one now. The button by just copying the link kind of works, but actually takes you on to another page where you have to press the button again.

Any way around this?

• Abaloo

Yeah that's what I meant thanks.

Also however I don't understand this (see two attached screenshots):

• On the first screen, where the membership level options are listed, there is text at the top (as planned).

• When an option s selected, the user is taken to the next screen…and the same text is there! Is there no second template I can use for that page?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings PROPAGANDA,

Thank you for the additional question and screen shots but I must admit the delay here with a response was directly caused by your not marking the ticket as not resolved below – had I not been paying attention today and seen the screen flash – it is possible and likely that this ticket may never have been answered again.

On the other hand it was indeed resolved for what the ticket was originally asking and truthfully another ticket should have been created.

However, I am here now and I personally do not know where this text is coming from that is shown in your screen shots above?

Please advise. Marking ticket as not resolved.

Cheers, Joe

• Abaloo

I wasn’t aware that someone had closed it before it was resolved in the first place.

It is added to the Registration page. But why does the same text need to be shown in both contexts….why can’t there be different texts so people aren’t seeing the same thing twice?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

To override any of the pages generated by membership with your own you can easily define the following in your wp-config

MEMBERSHIP_ACCOUNT_FORM

MEMBERSHIP_REGISTRATION_FORM

MEMBERSHIP_SUBSCRIPTION_FORM

MEMBERSHIP_MEMBER_FORM

MEMBERSHIP_UPGRADE_FORM

MEMBERSHIP_RENEW_FORM

MEMBERSHIP_PAYMENT_FORM

using (‘MEMBERSHIP_****_FORM’,’/full/server/path/to/file/’:wink:;

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings PROPAGANDA,

Thank you for the additional input and thank you Kimberly for popping in here with those codes.

Regarding the marking of the ticket as resolved – the original issue was indeed resolved – therefore the ticket was marked as resolved.

Have a GREAT upcoming weekend.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.