Membership Plugin: This plugin makes no sense

I'm beginning to regret my membership here...

My needs are VERY simple for this plugin...

All members only content is in the sub categories of the "premium" category.
All free content is in the "general" category and it's subcategories. I'm not even looking to create "teaser" content at this stage so shortcodes are out of the equation.

I want two subscriptions.. monthly $19.97 and yearly $199.99.
I want two payment gateways... AIM and PayPal Express

I want non logged in users to be able to look at a custom archives page (just titles) and upon clicking a title redirected to the no-access page.

I created users and granted them access to just the general category... but they still see the premium content.. but they get re-directed anyway from my "signup page"!! and sent right back to the no-access page.

Mason

Hiya Keith,

My name's Mason and I'm a broken record.

Can I get some screenshots of your settings (for the options, levels, and subscriptions pages in admin) and a link so I can check this out myself. We want to see this work for ya, but we'll need the additional info.

I want two subscriptions.. monthly $19.97 and yearly $199.99.

This is a feature request. I've already noted it and passed it along to the developers. We'll let ya know if it's something we can work in to a future release.

I want two payment gateways... AIM and PayPal Express

Both of these should be possible. Are you having any issue other than the PayPal error you mentioned on your other thread?

I want non logged in users to be able to look at a custom archives page (just titles) and upon clicking a title redirected to the no-access page.

Nice idea. If you wanted to include a little of the content for each post (like a preview) you could use the more tag to accomplish this pretty easily.

A bit more info and I'm sure we can get ya squared away.

Thanks!