Membership plugin warning messages

When a member of my site goes into their dashboard to create a new site, the following message occurs in unison with successful site creation:

Warning: fopen(/home/admin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/17824_additional-tags-1.1.2/additional_tags.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4267

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/admin/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4270

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/admin/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4273

Warning: fopen(/home/admin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/17824_communities-1.1.3/communities-framework.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4267

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/admin/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4270

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/admin/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4273

Now when I initially set up the additional tags and communities plug-ins, I accidently installed them through the Wordpress dashboard installer (upload). Since then I removed all of the files and reinstalled them correctly. However, for some reason, as you can see above, they are connected with membership. I'm not really sure why this is happening. The new sites seem to function just fine, but I'd really like to get it fixed asap.

• Barry

However, for some reason, as you can see above, they are connected with membership.

Warning: fopen(/home/admin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/17824_additional-tags-1.1.2/additional_tags.php

Looks to me like they are connected to the communities plugin and the additional_tags plugins. called 7824_communities-1.1.3 and 17824_additional-tags-1.1.2 - and those directory names suggests to me that they're not installed correctly.

Can you remove those directory and grab the plugins again and make sure you follow all the steps for installing it?

• Barry

If they are still showing in the error logs, and you are still getting the messages, then the directories are either still there, or WP thinks they are and is still trying to call them.

Can you try visiting the plugins admin page in your site - if the directories are not there anymore, you should get messages up at the top of that page saying something like "xyz not found, deactivated" - you should also be able to see which plugins WP thinks it can find, so check the names of the plugins don't still show in the list.

• Mason

Hiya!

Wondering if this is still an issue for ya. As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this
    thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not
    Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU
    DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of
    assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.