Membership Premium

I just upgraded from the Lite version to the Premium version. For some reason it wouldn't install, so I deleted the Lite version entirely, and then installed the Premium from the wpmudev dash. It works, except that on the Access Levels, where you should be able to drop in rules, it's not working. And also, the icon is missing in the dashboard (just a ?).

The other issue I have is that the registration form is very...messy? Things aren't aligned, etc.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @christopher_tobias

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

It seems that the plugin might not have been installed properly.

Can you please try re installing manually using FTP after deleting the previous directory from wp-content/plugins ?

Please advise if that helps ?

PS : Please take a full backup of the site before making any further changes.

Cheers, PC

• christopher_tobias
    • Flash Drive

I have deleted the plugin, and then uploaded via FTP. However, now I am unable to access my wp-admin page. It sends me to the site when I login with my admin credentials. It seems to be some sort of permissions problem. So, I've deleted the Membership plugin again, but to no avail.

Also, I had the Login Redirect plugin installed. I've deleted that as well hoping it would solve the problem, but it did not.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.