Membership Premium Upgrade not working

Upgraded from Membership Premium to Membership 2 Pro, and only 4 members got imported from the list of 200 members. Reverted back the changes, and now the plugin is back to Membership Premium plugin.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi dave

Hope you are doing fine today!

In order to get more information about the issue, we'd need to enable debug log and try to upgrade plugin again.

To enable debug mode please go to the root folder of WordPress instalation (via FTP or cPanel), find wp-config.php and change
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
    to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Then try to upgrade Membership plugin again. Please, pay attention to the import process, let us know if there'll be any warning or error messages. If you'll get the same issue again, go to the /wp-content folder, find there file debug.log, download it and attach here with the next reply. After doing this you can restore the backup if needed.

Also, please, make sure that you've deactivated and deleted the old version of the plugin before installing Pro version.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi dave

Hope you had a wonderful day!

I'm afraid that it's not possible to export data directly from Membership Premium to Membership Pro on another installation. The only way is to successfully upgrade Membership plugin to Pro version and then generate an export file. So we haven't another option except troubleshoot this issue and get it upgraded correctly.

Let me know did you try to get debug.log file as I describe in my previous reply? If so, could you attach it to your next reply here?

I also have noted that I can't log in to your site using support access anymore. To avoid any further delays with troubleshooting, could you provide us with your WordPress login credentials?

Please DO NOT post the credentials here as this is a public forum, you can send us your details through our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Katya Tsihotska"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant URLs

Please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi again dave

I've just found that this issue is a bug and it's already reported to our developers and they already working on resolving this. Once the solution will be found they will provide a new plugin version or a hotfix.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix. I appreciate your patience!

I apologize for the inconvenience you have with this.

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.