Membership prevents page from loading

Page does not load on the front end when Member plugin enabled.

Thanks!

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

I’m sorry you’re having an issue. In order for me to help you, I’m going to need more information.

What have you done? Have you only installed the plugin and not configured anything? Have you tried creating access levels?

When you say it doesn’t load, what do you mean? Is it throwing an error? If so, what error? Do you get a 404? Does it say that you need to have a membership to access the page? Is it just one page? Or is it every page?

• giark
    • Flash Drive

I mean site does not load. On the front end; IE shows “waiting for response from 3womenaweek.com.” FF says the page isn’t redirecting properly.

No 404.

Installed but did not get the page I see in the documentation to choose (as I said in last post) for Standard, Dripped, advanced; I simply get the dashboard with Member and Stat and News columns.

When I Disable the plugin, the website loads fine on the front end.

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hiya, we haven’t heard from you in a while so I just wanted to check in and see how things are going here?

If you still need some assistance then by all means just reopen the thread or create another one for any new and related issues.

Cheers.

Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.