Membership Pro 2 'Add Member' Button Disabled

When I try to add a member via the admin Membership Pro 2 -> Add Member option the submit button is always disabled (thus can't add a member from the backend).

• Majid

Hello Jason !
    I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

The button is disabled by default at first, until the required fields are filled and error free, those fields are the Username + email address which are required to create a new user. if you are sure that those requirements are met and you still see the issue, I recommend doing a theme& plugin conflict test by disabling all the other plugins except for Membership 2 Pro. if you notice that the issue is gone after all the other plugins are disabled, start activating them one by one and check every time to see which plugin was causing the issue, the same thing for the theme, just switch to a default WP theme like twentyseventeen and check.

If all of this didn't help, please enable the support access for us to check further the issue.

Enabling Support Access:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Best,
    Majid

• Majid

Hello Jason !

The button is disabled by default at first, until the required fields are filled and error free, those fields are the Username + email address which are required to create a new user. if you are sure that those requirements are met and you still see the issue, I recommend doing a theme& plugin conflict test by disabling all the other plugins except for Membership 2 Pro. if you notice that the issue is gone after all the other plugins are disabled, start activating them one by one and check every time to see which plugin was causing the issue, the same thing for the theme, just switch to a default WP theme like twentyseventeen and check.

If all of this didn't help, please enable the support access for us to check further the issue.

Enabling Support Access:

Best,
    Majid

• Majid

Hello Jason !

Enabling Support Access:

Best,
    Majid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.