[Membership Pro 2] Admin bar shows after logout

As a user on my membership site (subsite), when I logout and then go back to the home page, which is on the main site, the admin bar is still showing at the top. How do I get rid of this?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Eric Johnson

Hope you're doing well!

I've tested the issue on your site and could not replicate it. After logging out from your site the admin bar didn't show up.

Please let me know, after logging out from your site, can you still access the wp-admin? If yes, the logout didn't work. Please let me know, is the login is done from the admin ba as shown in the screenshot? Or from somewhere on a home page?

Please advise,

Kind regards,

Nastia

• Eric Johnson
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Sorry, I should have explained better.

When I log out from my membership site as a subscriber which is the subsite “academy”, I log out fine from it. But when I click to go back to the homepage on the main site, it shows that I am still logged in on the main site displaying the admin bar.

Hopefully this makes sense.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Eric Johnson !

Hope you are doing well today!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. In order to attempt replicating the issue according to your specified instructions on your last response, I tried creating a subscriber user on your site from the WordPress Dashboard but unfortunately, I wasn’t able to do that. It seems in order to create a user, email verification is compulsory, but for some reason, I never received an email.

Could you possibly send us temporary login credentials for a subscriber user or create a dummy subscriber user for us using which we could use to do the tests? Additionally, could you also create a temporary network admin user for us which we could use to investigate if in case the Support Access stops working?

You can send that privately through our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: “Attn: Nahid Mohit

– WordPress Admin Username

– WordPress Admin Password

– WordPress Subscriber Username

– WordPress Subscriber Password

– Login URL

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant URLs

We’ll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Eric Johnson
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I realized what was happening.

I was trying to logout via my menu button, but I had recently changed that from the coursepress logout short code to redirect to a page where I have to click on the membership pro 2 logout link.

So I made a mistake there because I wasn’t completely logging out before I was going to to the main page.

I double checked my settings in branda and think I resolved it now.

Thank you for your help.

I’ll mark this resolved.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.