Membership Pro 2 - auto email responses

I am not able to switch/load auto email response templates in the settings. Switching the the drop down and clicking Load Template button has no results. There is also js error. See screenshot.

• Michael
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I tried disabling plugins and was not able to resolve.

Also I reset membership 2 data and started over with the default membership. I will not need paid levels.

2 things are happening with this new configuration.

1. When signing up, the confirmation email sends the default wordpress registration email instead of a Mem2 auto email template. I assume this is because I cannot enable the Free Membership template in the settings because of the previous issue.

2. When registration completes it logs me in and redirects me to the membership list page. Can this redirection be changed to another page?

• Michael
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Ok I was able to workaround the original email issue and the confirmation send from Wordpress core. The original issue was because of my theme. Activating Twenty Sixteen allowed me to disable all the Paid membership emails and activate the Free Membership templates.

I resolved the other email issue by using a plugin to disable the new user emails that come from default wordpress install.

So only issue I am still working on is resolving the redirect to the Membership page after registration.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Michael

I hope you are doing well!

I'm glad that you have found what was the cause of the other issues.

Once a member signs up to your page, they should be redirected to "Thank-You Page". You can edit this page as you wish or you can select another page for users to land after a sign up.

Navigate to Membership 2 > Settings > General tab.

I've created a test account on your page, and I see that you have already solved this issue. Once I've logged in with my new account, I was redirected to Welcome page.

By the way, I really like the theme you are using now :slight_smile:

Let us know if you require any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.