Membership Pro 2 Automatically Cancelling Recurring Subscription!

There are precious few moments available for your company to save my business. I have just discovered that Membership Pro 2 is automatically cancelling valid recurring subscriptions through Stripe. It has happened to at least 3 clients who have specifically told me on the phone that they did not wish to cancel and never even logged into their accounts. I have missed payments, lost credit cards and HUGE issues. I need help ASAP.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Brian,

This is bug and our developer is fighting with it. At the moment there is patch prepared that will fix new subscriptions on site.
    I'm attaching file with fix - download it, un-zip it and replace the file in the same folder structure that it will be extracted, wp-content/plugins/membership/app/model/class-ms-model-invoice.php
    Please keep in mind to keep old/current file as a backup just in case something goes wrong.

This is very problematic bug - developer is still working on solution to fix existing memberships - so at the moment I can only suggest type of "ugly" workaround - cancellation of membership and subscribing again so it will be new subscription and fix I provided will work.
    I realize that is not greatest option, but until will get fix it's only one :slight_frown:

I've added your thread to bug report, so when will get any update we will also update you.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.