Membership PRO 2 install spanish translation

Hello Support,

I have notice that the plugins has some translations ready. How can I install the translation from English to Spanish for the Membership PRO2 plugin?

• Milan

Hello @Juan Tanaka,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

By default our plugin Membership 2 pro provides .po file which you can find under /wp-content/plugins/membership/languages/ directory. You may think what is this .po file all about. ? Well dear member this file contains all the strings which have been used in plugin and which is ready to be translated to language of user preference.

So now you'll need to create .mo file with the help of some translatio software like poedit. If you have never done translation before, then i suggest you follow this article.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/translating-wordpress-plugins/

Furthermore there are some nice plugins which provides direct admin side translation editor.Loco Translate is one of them and widely used one. I suggest you check it out one too if you want to translate plugin from admin side.

If you face any difficult while translating or after translating plugin just let us know, we will make sure everything goes smooth for you. :slight_smile:

Thanks for being with us.

Warmest Regards,
    Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.