Membership Pro 2 - Isn't show members in list

Hi,

I'm working on adding a large member list to a site & after adding my list of 1,740 members the Membership 2 Pro list doesn't show any members at all.

I've disabled all plugins & also done a database clean but this hasn't fixed the list issue.

Is there another cache I could refresh so it finds the members list again?

Thanks,
Luke

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Luke,

Did you add those accounts as members of membership or as WordPress users? There is glitch in current version of the Membership that doesn't show users on list in All members when there isn't at least one user with membership.
    So now if you added those users as WordPress users you would need to go to Add member and from exiting users select one and add there membership for them. It should fix the glitch with all members list and all members should show there.

if this is not the case there would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• luke
    • Flash Drive

Hi Kasia

Thank you it looks like assigning one member has fixed it.

I had added those users via a .csv file in the right subscription type & just needed to add the subscriptions.

I don't know if you can pass on feedback for those process for me but if you could I'd comment on two things

1. I know these plugins are updated regularly but if it was a known issue it could be useful to document these somewhere for paying members, I spend all morning re-migrating backups, updating plugins & problem solving before contacting support as your support document suggests only to find out it was easily fixed & a known problem. I run a small agency & obviously hold ups like that cause a large impact & to avoid that is why we pay for premium services like WPMUDEV

2. After adding 1,140 members, the assigning screen doesn't offer the standard WP screen options so I can see more than 20 or so listings as once. If I could have this option I could set hundreds at a time, at the moment I'm now working through 86 screens to bulk add these memberships. Surely many membership sites have large numbers of members and adding them efficiently would be a useful feature. Especially as the screen options are a native WP feature.

Thanks for your reply on this issue, I'm glad there was a simple fix.

Luke

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Luke,

Thank you for the feedback - I agree that this type of bugs can be a nightmare... And this one was reported as a side bug in thread about another issue, so it can be really tricky to find this issue.
    We are working on better documentation for plugins - I'm not sure at the moment if there will be a place there for know issues section, but I will ask about that.

2. After adding 1,140 members, the assigning screen doesn't offer the standard WP screen options so I can see more than 20 or so listings as once.

I think improving this screen is on the road map of the plugin - I know it was requested few times before and developer started to working on this.
    I can't tell that nearest update will have that improvement because when I tested beta plugin it wasn't working yet, but we should see it implemented.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.