Membership pro 2 Issues

I am really disappointed in Membership Pro 2, Despite reading everything I still cannot get it to work the way I expected it to, the fact I cannot add new fields or create individual forms for each level of membership is a serious flaw in what should be a great plugin.
The ability to add custom fields and create individual registration forms should be the basic functionality of a membership plugin.
Even following your numerous instructions on the BuddyPress integration I can still not create individual membership registrations and now I have to find an alternative solution.
This is the first time in all the years I have been a Member that I feel totally let down by a product of WPMU.

• Nastia

Hello Jaxom , hope you are doing well!

I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately, it's not possible out of the box to create a separate registration page for each membership.

Though there is a workaround you can try. Create registration forms with the Gravity Forms plugin, once user register, redirect to membership page to complete the checkout process.

To redirect users after registration, use Peter's Login Redirect plugin.

Keep in mind, if you are using another plugin that handles registration, add the line bellow to functions.php file of your theme, it will deactivate the Membership's default registration:

add_filter('ms_frontend_handle_registration', '__return_false');

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,

• Sajid

Hello Jaxom,

I can understand the frustration and apologise for any inconvenience that may cause by this. Creating a separate registration form for each membership is not possible at the moment. However, this would indeed be a good feature of the plugin so I am moving to features and feedback section from where it may consider for development, if it get's enough +1's from other members of community. More +1's, more chances of a feature request to be considered for development.

Meanwhile, you can use the workaround posted by Nastia above. For your setup, you don't need Peter's Login Redirect plugin. Gravity forms plugin does have this option built into it that lets you setup a redirect after successful form submission.

If you need, I can happily help you set this up on your site. Just let me know :slight_smile:

Take care and I look forward towards your response Jaxom!

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support