[Membership pro 2] Membership pro 2 = 502

I went to test my stripe payment system live with a coupon. As soon as I took it out of sandbox mode my site crashed and got a 502. If I deactivate MP2 my site is back online. But none of my content is protected.

I am having other issues too, maybe they're related. Here is the other thread:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/site-getting-timeout-error-constantly

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Eric Johnson,

As soon as I took it out of sandbox mode my site crashed and got a 502. If I deactivate MP2 my site is back online. But none of my content is protected.

That’s odd. Just switching to Live mode in Membership 2 Pro shouldn’t be causing 502 errors in general. Or any other actions were performed past this? If there are any steps to replicate the issue please do let us know.

I could notice the website is loading fine now. Seems like the WP admin login is masked so I couldn’t access the dashboard. Was the issue resolved, or the Membership 2 Pro is still disabled?

This might be more related to the issues already noticed in your existing ticket. I could notice the existing ticket has been reported to our hosting team, and they are currently working on it.

However, could you please enable support access to your website, so that I could check the dashboard side to see whether there is anything else that might have caused it or not too.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Eric Johnson
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Nithin,

The issue is on my subsite, “academy”. I just put it in maintenance mode with MP2 disabled. The main site is fine.

No other actions were performed other than regular page building. I had just ran through sandbox testing and was getting payments processed in stripe just fine. Then I switched it to live mode and it crashed. I can’t get in there to alter anything in MP2 when it is active.

Support access is granted. Let me know if you need my login stuff.

Thanks,

Eric

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.