Membership pro 2 -- pay and not leave site

Is there a guide that specifies which payment gateways can be used with the membership plugin that do not leave the site at checkout? I registered for a Paypal business account and just found out that I can't use it with this plugin without going to the Paypal site.

Do you plan to add Paypal pro in the future? Which gateways can I use right now to keep users on my site?

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @Don,

I hope had been good today!

I think Paypal Pro would be a great feature to Membership 2 Pro project, I've just moved this over to our Features and Feedback, so it can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

Regarding to the payment gateways, as an example, using Manual Payments or Stripe gateway, the checkout is made in your website. Stripe needs a SSL certificate, it's a requirement.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!
    Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.