Membership Pro and Course Press

Hi team. I have a question on Membership 2 Pro and Course Press. (I had to choose a plugin name but please ignore that)

The site I want to use it on is legiontraining.com. The business is based on members paying and joining. Members receive meal plans, workout plans and multiple videos to show them how to train in the gym. When they complete a day, they click on a button and receive the next days training program and videos.

My questions is, will this work with membership 2 pro and/or course press. what would be your recommendations?

Also, can these two plugins work together or would I have to choose one or the other?

Thanks

Arin

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Arin,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You can do this using both of our plugin for this purpose.

CoursePress Pro:

Create a paid courses, add units and select User needs to answer all mandatory assessments and view all pages in order to access the next unit option so your member must complete the first unit (lets say each unit is a day) to access the next one.

Membership 2 Pro:

Create a dripped content membership, create pages/posts containing video and other material and add that in page/posts in dripped content membership from Membership 2 -> Protection rules and select the relative day or specific date when the member can access the content.

However, there is no next previous button to get access to the page automatically. You have to add this button (link to next page/post) to proceed.

We are also working on revamp of CoursePress Pro plugin that will give you more control the way your students can access the content that will be out really soon.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Sajid

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Arin

I hope this answer finds you well!

I’m afraid that there is no integration between the Membership 2 Pro and the Infusionsoft.

I’m not familiar how the Infusionsoft works, but if you wish to integrate the plugins, this will require a lot of custom coding.

If you require additional information, please, let me know!

Cheers,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.