Membership Pro and Coursework Pro together

Hello, I need to create registration process and have people be able to choose which course section they would like to take. I also need to have two membership options. One is free and does not contain a course option and one that does. I don't see conditional fields on WP-Members and I cannot find a way to pull in course dates. Can you suggest a way for this to work or provide your best alternative?

Thank you,
Rebekah

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Rebekah,

CoursePress and Membership 2 pro are not directly integrated so you will need to use registration process from Membership.
    But you still can protect your courses with Membership - you have to enable add-on "Custom Post Type protection" in Membership2 -> Add-ons.Then in Protection rules you will be able to protect your courses with paid membership.
    This way only members of paid membership will have access to those courses. All of them will register through the Membership form and only one that choose paid will be able to enroll to those courses.

I cannot find a way to pull in course dates.

Could you tell me more about that? Where do you want to pull those dates?

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Rebekah Ralston
    • Flash Drive

Hello Kasia,
    Ideally, on the registration form clients would be able to say they want a paid membership. Upon choosing paid, an option for which course date they want would be available. The dates will always be changing to it would be nice to have a way for them populate from the scheduled courses. I don't even see a way to do conditional fields on the registration form.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Rebekah,

Ideally, on the registration form clients would be able to say they want a paid membership.

Membership 2 Pro registration doesn't have that - choosing membership is done one step before the registration form:
    1) First list of the membership is shown, user clicks to one of them
    2) Registration form is shown, user registers
    3) Checkout for the membership that was chosen in first steps and user makes payment there.

Upon choosing paid, an option for which course date they want would be available. The dates will always be changing to it would be nice to have a way for them populate from the scheduled courses. I don't even see a way to do conditional fields on the registration form.

At this moment this is not possible out of the box - Membership 2 Pro is not integrated directly with the CoursePress and adding fields with course data to membership form is custom job.
    Integration between two plugin comes only to ability of Membership 2 pro to protect Coursepress custom post types.
    So if your courses have different dates then they should be protected by different memberships and in the description of the membership there should be information placed about course.

If you want to integrate more those plugins you could consider hiring a developer here https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ as this kind of custom development is beyond support scope http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.