Membership Pro conflict with Theme

I am using Memebership Pro with Phlox Pro theme. Changes in the customizer is not showing correctly in the frontend. When switched to Twenty Seventeen theme it woks well.
The enabling of protection on Membership Access meta box in pages edit screen is not working smoothly when I have the Search Index add on enabled.
For example: if I turn on the enable protection and then I turn off the Search Index Membership it will automatically close the meta box and make the Enable Protection to automatically jump to disable.
It works when I enable protection for another membership and then turn off Search Index. But if I update or publish the page the Search Index membership is showing as turned on.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Stephan

I hope you're well today!

I have checked your site and the membership protection issue was caused by "Speed up results" option enabled on "Membership 2 -> Settings -> General" page while the SG Optimizer cache (SiteGround cache) is also active at the same time.

Basically, the SG cache was "caching cached changes" which, in turn, caused issues with it. I've disabled the "Speed up results" option in Membership 2 Pro and purged SG cache and the protection toggles in posts/pages seem to be working fine now.

Entire site is already being cached and SG cache can be a bit "too strict/aggressive" sometimes so I'd recommend keep that option disabled to avoid the issue from happening again.

As for the customizer/footer issue. I read the chat but I'm not sure about it yet as I couldn't see the issue from the beginning (before doing aforementioned changes) and the footer seemed to look the same in "Appearance -> Customizer" and on front-end for me with light gray(ish) background and a map on it, no dark/black space mentioned during the chat. I assume that still isn't a way it should look like, right? Could you please tell me what exactly should be there in footer (how it should look like) and, if possible, share screenshots how do you see it on your end in both back- and front-end? That would help me a lot.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.