Membership Pro discount - How to ?

Hi

So i have a page with three membeship option setup in a pricing table. On my GOLD membership option i have added a bar which says 25% off.

So what is the procedure for setting this up?
My current setup is like this: When a visitor visits the site and want to sign up for one of the membership, they click and they get to the registration page, if they are not logged in users then they will also be created as a site user(Subscriber role) as well as the corresponding membership they choose.

I want when one clicks one the GOLD membership, they go through the same registration steps as above, but at the checkout, they will get the 25% of the price...

Hope you undestand, and thanks for the best MEMBERSHIP PLUGIN EVER!!!!

• Rupok

Hi Hamid,

Thanks for asking. If I understood your query properly, then you are trying to auto apply 25% discount on your GOLD membership, right? If yes, then I'm afraid, auto applied discount is not possible with Membership 2 Pro, but you can easily create coupon which should only work for your GOLD membership plan.

To create coupon, please go to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Add-ons" section and enable the "Coupon" add-on. After that, you will need to go to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Coupons" section and create a coupon which should work only for the GOLD membership.

Now you can show this coupon anywhere on your site to let your visitors know about this. When they go to purchase your GOLD membership and apply that coupon, they will get the discount as you set while creating that coupon.

There is another workaround, that is setting the discounted price for your GOLD membership directly. And then show your visitors that the given price for the GOLD membership is already a 25% discounted price.

I believe, these will help. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok