Membership pro locked out of site

Hello, I have been locked out of my website as I foolishly turned myself into a member and now I don;t have full access to the site. I got a response for this of the below but I dont understand all of it and I need a little more help soon as possible as this is a project I really need to continue with ASAP.

response -

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Login at phpmyadmin, go to wp_m_membership_relationships where wp_ is your table prefix. In user_id column if you see your id in any row, delete that row.

Then go to wp_usermeta table. Then in sql tab, run the following query:
SELECT * FROM wp_usermeta WHERE meta_key = 'wp_capabilities' and user_id = '1'
Where wp_ needs to be replaced by your table prefix, and change 1 to your user ID.

In the result, edit the row. In meta value field, put the following and save:
a:14:{s:13:"administrator";b:1;s:15:"membershipadmin";b:1;s:24:"membershipadmindashboard";b:1;s:22:"membershipadminmembers";b:1;s:21:"membershipadminlevels";b:1;s:28:"membershipadminsubscriptions";b:1;s:22:"membershipadmincoupons";b:1;s:24:"membershipadminpurchases";b:1;s:29:"membershipadmincommunications";b:1;s:21:"membershipadmingroups";b:1;s:20:"membershipadminpings";b:1;s:23:"membershipadmingateways";b:1;s:22:"membershipadminoptions";b:1;s:32:"membershipadminupdatepermissions";b:1;}
Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

I Have deleted myself from the membership table which is fine but I do not understand the second part of the instructions as to what is the wp_ meant to be changed to the in the query? I thought that that was the prefix to the table?

I am user 1 so that doesnt need to be changed.

If anyone could help I would be really grateful.

thank you