Membership Pro Not working in Firefox and on Mac OS

We had installed Membership pro to our site, since the existing protected content plugin was having fatal errors and crashes. While we waited for a fix from your dev team, we went ahead and installed membership pro, and it worked, until the payment process. On firefox you cannot even see the membership levels, and on Mac OS when you use the authorize gateway, it returns an error. But if you use it on Windows Chrome, you can get through the entire process and the user gets added, billed, and the correct membership level.

• Creavo

Meatheads.tv is the sitename.

the page to sign up meatheads.tv/registration

The error for Mac OS (chrome) was " An unknown error has occurred with your payment process, please contact the site admin. They are getting to the last step where they have to input their card info, and they click submit, and a spinning cursor appears.

The gateways is in test mode so any test card numbers from authorize documentation.
    ie. 6011000000000012
    any 3 digit card code
    any future date

The payment and user signup works fine on Windows with chrome, but on fire fox the signup box that has the memberships doesnt appear.

I have grated your team access.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Creavo! :slight_smile:

In regards to the signup form not showing up inside of Firefox, this CSS should do the trick:

#membership-wrapper fieldset {
    display: initial;
    }

You can insert that into a plugin like Simple Custom CSS:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

In regards to the Support Access though, I keep getting taken to the WordPress login page whenever I try logging in, could I ask you to instead send in the following via our contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password) - In case deeper digging is required (and with the issues you're having on Mac, I'm inclined to think we'll need it)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form (linked to below), please select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.