Membership pro plguin breaking after testing membership function

I've already done a plugin test. Didnt work.

• Justin

It initially started when I hit the "test membership" button at the top of the admin bar. Afterwards when I would "exit simulation" it would redirect me to a subsite of my network and continue to lock me out as super admin from the network admin panel. It said I did not have permission. When I would return to the main site it thought I was still in test membership mode because it has the exit simulation still on the top right hand side. When I tried exiting the simulation again the same thing kept happening. I then went via ftp and disabled the plugin. I then had access to super admin and the network panel. When I would reactive the plugin it would immediately kick me out of super admin and the whole issue started again.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Justin,

Thank you for this additional explanation. Could you please tell me also if that happened on a specific page(s) only or if it happens on any "random" page for you (if you tested it)?

Could you please share an URL of an example page where that happened for you and also grant a support access to your site so we could take a closer look? In order to enable support access please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's backend and click on "Grant Support Access" button there (and let me know here that it's active).

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.