Membership Pro Plugin Activation Causes Blank Screen

When I activated the Membership Pro plugin. the front end of my website went blank. Can someone help be fix this issue?

Thanks,
Shinshuri

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Shinshuri,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Membership Pro plugin and it worked fine for me.

This can be due to plugin/theme conflict on your site.

You can just try on your development site temporary using default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen and temporary deactivating all other plugins as displayed in the following flowchart to know which theme/plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

I checked your site and got the coming soon page so i am not sure whether you managed to fix it or not but if you are still getting Blank Screen then can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

After getting the error messages if any please disable the wp debug by setting it as false and disable the Membership plugin by renaming the plugin directory using FTP or file manager so that you can access your site.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• shinshuri

Hi Vinod:

I deactivated every plugin except Membership Pro and I activated one of the standard Twenty themes that comes bundled with WordPress and I still get the Blank Screen when the plugin is activated. The ball is back in your court regarding what can be done on your end to make this plugin work given it is the only plugin activated and I turned on one of the default WP Themes as you mentioned. Can you have a look at my site from the admin area?

Thanks,
    Shinshuri

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.