Membership Pro Plugin - The account/user profile page only

Membership Pro Plugin - The account/user profile page only displays a file upload field!! See screenshot. I have the same configuration in my local development environment and it seems to work fine there! Appreciate if you can help me sort this out. Thanks.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Liz,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Are you referring to the user's account page that she/he is able to access once logged in to your site? Are there any additional plugins active on your site that could affect user profile, such as plugin that would let users upload their own avatars or BuddyPress plugin?

Please advise!

I'd also like to take a closer look at your setup in order to further investigate the issue. To do so, I'd need to access your dashboard. That said, would you please grant me a support access by following the guide below?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Cheers,
    Adam

• Liz Pennel
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Adam,
    Yes, this is the user's account page after they log in. The account form has some extra fields added which are saved using the membership_subscription_form_registration_process action.

I turned off all the other plugins and tried the account page with the same results.

Thanks
    -Gayathri

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.