Membership Pro Reset Password Email

Hi,

I’ve turned on the Custom Forgot Password email, but it is still sending out the default message setup on “class-ms-controller-dialog.php”.

For the time being I’ve created a work around using the “retrieve_password_message” hook (side note, passing the $member variable would be handy with this).

Is there any plugins that could disrupt this process?

Thanks,

Ian

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Ian,

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

Can you please provide a bit more info about this, just so I’m sure I’m testing the same thing :slight_smile:

You’re referring to “Signup – Forgot Password Message” template from M2 Automated Email Responses, is that correct?

Are you having this issue during account registration or when you click on Lost Your Password link?

Looking forward to your response :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Predrag

• Ian Hulme
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Predrag,

The only thing I can think of is that there is a plugin that might be affecting the process?

I also added a filter on wp_mail_content_type to force html.

I’ve allowed access to the control panel, so please take a look if you need to.

Thanks,

Ian

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Ian,

Have you already tried checking if it’s related to other plugins by disabling everything except M2 and testing email then?

I tried checking your site but the support access is not working on your site, do you perhaps have some kind of security plugin that might be causing this?

If you do can you temporary disable it so we could check this out?

Best regards,

Predrag

• Ian Hulme
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Predrag,

Thanks for that, but I can’t turn any of the plugins off at the moment as people should be renewing their memberships.

The work around I’ve done it working at the moment so I’ll add it to the list of things I need to look at in the future and update this if I can figure it out.

Thanks for your help.

Ian

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.