MEMBERSHIP PRO

Hi!

I paid the full membership. Set WPMU DEV. But I can not download the plugin MEMBERSHIP PRO.

I tried to download and install the zip file. But still error.

Thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings prcservice,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue there with the download.

I apologize that here in the plugin and theme support forum I cannot look up that issue.

But rather then send you to billing I will try to get someone with the access to come in here and address this ticket.

It should not be long.

Sincerely, Joe

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there, Joe asked me to look into this for you.

I just checked your account and see that you’ve download and use oud Dashboard plugin to install Membership and Blogs MU.

I can also confirm you have full membership with access to all plugins and themes.

You said “error” what error were you getting?

Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings prcservice,

Considering Timothy’s advice and observation, indeed what error are you getting?

Though not presented in this ticket, he did show me where you had downloaded these items from our logs which I do not personally have direct access to.

In addition, our system clearly indicates you downloaded and installed this successfully on http://www.youretree.com/test1/

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you’re well.

Just following up on some threads here and noted that we’ve not heard from you in a while.

If you’re still looking for some assistance on this thread then please by all means reopen it or create a fresh thread for any new questions.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.