Membership Program - assigning a subscription plan to a member

Hi,

I have installed the membership program and it is working great but I have one hickup that I cannot figure out. All of the members are loaded but I cannot see how to assign them to a subscription plan. Could you please tell me how to do that, I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Victor Torres

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Victor

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Do you want to assign manually? Then please go to Membership > All Members and hover over on the row of a member, a ADD link will be appeared in Subscription column in that row. Click on that, you should be able to add subscription.

Cheers
    Ash

• Victor
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Ash,

Thank you for the response, I really appreciate it but unfortunately when I hover over the area that you gave me nothing pops up under subscription. Is it possible that the setting is not done correctly because it makes sense that it would work? Just so you know my team loaded all of the members which does show up in the program but they also show up as users, is that supposed to happen? Anything you can do to help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Victor

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Would you please grant support access from your Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access so that I can check?

Alternatively, send me login details.

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash
    Details: Send all required details (admin info and/or ftp details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.
    Also post a note here once you send the info.

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.